The registration data and every other possible information are collected and used in compliance with the legislative decree n.196/2003 (concerning the personal data protection code) and GDPR.
Baglio Bonsignore soc. agr. s.r.l. may request and collect the following information:
- Personal contact details, including email address
- Demographic information such as postal code, preferences and interests, other information relative to surveys about clients and/or offers
Use of Data
We need this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, in compliance with art.24 a), b) c) concerning the personal data protection code and art.6 lett. b), e) of GDPR. The registration data provided by the Users are collected and used by Baglio Bonsignore soc. agr. s.r.l. also through instruments and IT procedures without the express content of the Client for the following uses:
- Internal archiving
- Use of information to improve our products and services.
- Periodical forwarding of promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information we consider may be of interest, using the email address provided.
- We may occasionally use the information provided for market research purposes. Contact may be made by email, telephone, fax or mail. In this case, concerning the art.23 and 130 of the personal data protection code and the art. 7 of GDPR, it is required an express declaration of consent from you.
- Use of the information to customize the site according to your interests.
We are committed to guarantee the safety of your information. For the purpose of preventing unauthorized access or disclosure, in compliance with the requirements of GDPR, we have put in place physical, electronic and management procedures to safeguard and protect the information we collect on-line.
A cookie is a small text file that asks the permission to be included on the computer’s hard disk. Once consent is given, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or allows you to know when a particular site is visited. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application is able to adapt its operations to your needs and tastes, collecting and memorizing information about your preferences.
We use the cookie log to identify which pages are used. This helps us to analyze web site traffic data and improve our site to adapt it to clients’ needs. We use this information only for statistical analysis purposes and data is subsequently deleted from the system.
Overall, cookies help us to provide a better site, enabling us to monitor which pages are useful and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
Most browsers automatically enable cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to disable them if you prefer. However, this operation may prevent you from making full use of the web site.
Links to other sites
Control of Personal Information
You may choose to limit the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Each time you are asked to fill in a form on the site, look for the checkbox, if there is one, to explicitly mention that you don’t want to provide information for marketing purposes.
- If you have previously allowed the use of your personal information for marketing purposes, you may request cancellation at any time by sending an email to email@example.com.
We do not sell, distribute or rent personal information for commercial and marketing purpose to third parties without your permission, in compliance with the art. 23 and 130 of the personal data protection code and the art. 7 of GDPR. Only then we can use your personal information for sending promotional information from third parties.
You may request details of the personal information we have about you by writing to “Baglio Bonsignore soc. agr. s.r.l. Viale della Rinascita 4F San Cataldo (CL)”.
If you believe that the information in our possession is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by email as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will immediately correct any incorrect information.